Gumbograss

Gumbo - Because I'm in Louisiana and I LOVE a good gumbo! Grass - Because I play bluegrass music.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday/Sunday, What To Do?

I'm not used to having a Saturday off without the kids here. After going to hear my friend Scott's band (Voodoo Krewe) play last night, my wife Nicole and I slept in this morning. We had a really laid back day watching TV, listening to music, cooking burgers, emailing friends and family, watching more TV...we'll probably watch a little TV later.
I found time to smoke some very dried out McClelland's #2035 Dark Navy Flake in my Bradford apple. It was sort of an experiment, since this is a very wet tobacco, and I was pleased with the result. Later, I had an hour long smoke of McClelland's Frog Morton, in my Comoy bulldog. I haven't posted a pic of that pipe yet, but I will. It was a gift from a fellow pipe-smoker in FL who felt compassion for me after I lost an ebay bid for a bulldog that I really wanted. Thanks, Frank!
So, Saturday has been lazed away. Sunday is on the horizon. Another weekend day off without the kids here...what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home