Gumbograss

Gumbo - Because I'm in Louisiana and I LOVE a good gumbo! Grass - Because I play bluegrass music.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Last Night's Gig

We (The One Night Band) played at Cypress Grill in St. Francisville again last night, and we had a great time! I like playing there. The people are friendly (both the management and the guests)and the food is great. We ran through the playlist we are planning for Bluegrass on the Bayou next month, and the timing is just about right for our one hour time slot there. We'll be playing the Louisiana Stage (all locals). It's a secondary stage, but it'll be great experience for playing together in that kind of setting. I'm looking forward to it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds really cool, Breaux. Mention your blog when you play and ask folks to comment...

So when is this Bluegrass on the Bayou thing happening? Sounds like it'll be a blast. An hour of playing in a venue like that is a good long show.

S.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home