Gumbograss

Gumbo - Because I'm in Louisiana and I LOVE a good gumbo! Grass - Because I play bluegrass music.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Newest Old Pipes



Here are my two "newest" pipes. Both are estate (previously owned) pipes I bought from Frenchy at Frenchy's Pipes. These pics came from his site (hope he doesn't mind!). I highly recommend him, if you're looking for a great deal on a fully cleaned and sanitized estate pipe (he's got some new pipes there, too). Frenchy does a fantastic job, and he's a master of customer service!
Note: Since posting this, I sent the link to Frenchy, and he doesn't mind. You may all rest better, now.
Another Note: "Fait Main" is French for "Hand Made". A few folks have asked. Thanks to Gregory S. for taking the time to look it up for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home