Gumbograss

Gumbo - Because I'm in Louisiana and I LOVE a good gumbo! Grass - Because I play bluegrass music.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Coming, New Pipe Here!

Happy New Years! OK, it'll be midnight on the east coast in 5 minutes, but that's close enough.

Beer Note: I bottled the Pete's Wicked Ale clone on Dec. 17, 2006. It's not quite ready for tasting, yet, but I probably will pop the top on one some time later this week just to check. It really needs another week or 2 before it'll be ready.

Pipe Note: I wanted to post some pictures of the pipe my brother got me for a winter solstice gift. This is Mark Tinsky's (www.amsmoke.com for American Smoking Pipes) version of the ASP 2006 Club Pipe. He's one of a few carvers chosen to make the club pipe. Last year, Skip sent me one made by Altinok pipes, and it's been a prized possession. This one will be, too. I've wanted a Tinsky pipe for a long time. My brother is a great guy!!! Here's the pipe.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to come out and do a lil foot stomping one day with yall! Then I'll wiggle my way into trying all your beers lol :>)
Antoinette
bdsbabydoll1@yahoo.com

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home